About Me and my future program
Hello guys,
my name is Daniel Duc Nguyen. I'm 19 years old. I'm studying in 081.B6 (Springboard to a DCS) at Ahuntsic College, so I can go into my future program which is 200.B2 (Pure and Applied Science). Two years ago, when I started college, I went at Gérald-Godin College at Pierrefonds and I studied Pharmaceutical Technologies. At the beginning, I thought it was fun but by time sessions was going by, I notice peer pressure and bullying. I went to a depression, and it was really hard for me to get out of it. That's why, last year, I went to Ahuntsic College to take back some missing courses, so I can go into my future program. At that state, my depression got lowered, but I will never forget the horrors I went through. Besides, all that negativity, I'm at Ahuntsic College right now, and I hope to be happier! Anyway, have fun reading my blog.
Comments
Post a Comment